Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Trail

My take on "Trail" has to do with truffle hogs... (domestic pigs that are used for locating and extracting truffles from temperate forests in Europe and North Americ *dixit Wikipedia*)

I'm at the International Animationfilm-Festival in Annecy (France), with my husband. It's the third year in a row we made this our annual holiday. Having a blast but not much time to draw... And as always, I'm feeling a little intimidated by all the talented artists hanging around.

Since we're in France this week I thought I'd throw in a French pig-farmer. Please note: I have nothing against the French nor against pig-farmers! I just didn't feel like drawing a cute guy...

(I made the vector-illustration during the week, after posting the sketch)


2 comments:

  1. lucky you, I wish I was in France- sounds like fun! :) I love the cute pig~ this is a really sweet sketch. Great entry from last week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice comment! France was loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete